Location: US (New York or Utah)
Trackonomics is a fast-growing company providing clients in the affiliate marketing industry a centralized dashboard for all of their data aggregation. We take away the pain from day to day operations for publishers. We are a funded and profitable company offering our team members a fast-paced and flexible environment to work and grow in. This role will be based in NYC (steps from Grand Central) or Ogden, Utah. Come join our team!
You will function as the primary point of contact for any client concerns regarding product or billing. You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and listening for secondary sales cycle opportunities (advanced features).
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers and the training of platform end users
- Provide technical support to customers and escalate to Development when necessary
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into our core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate with the development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the team regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company
- Proven track record of delighting customers through timely and knowledgeable communication
- Degree in a relevant field
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
Bring more to the table:
- Experience working with Slack, Teamwork, CRM, Tawk or similar live chat platform is useful but not essential
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org