Partner Success Manager – UK
Partner Success Manager
Trackonomics is a fast-growing company providing top clients in the affiliate marketing industry a centralized dashboard for all of their data aggregation. We are a funded and profitable company offering our team members a fast-paced and flexible environment to work and grow in. Come join our team!
You will function as the primary point of contact for any client concerns regarding product or billing. You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers and the training of platform end users
- Provide technical support to customers
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Understand customer outcomes
- Collaborate with the development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the team regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Degree in relevant field
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Bring more to the table:
- Experience working with Slack, Teamwork, Tawk or similar live chat platform useful but not essential
Send your CV to: email@example.com