Customer Success Manager
Trackonomics is a fast growing startup operating on the intersection of some of the most exciting technologies in performance marketing, and working with some of the biggest companies and brands in the world! We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team in either our London or Tel Aviv offices.
We’re looking for a strong, strategic thinker who is as passionate as we are about changing the very essence of the Affiliate Marketing industry! Ideally, you are a manager but not afraid to get your ‘hands dirty’ with anything that requires doing. You love performance marketing, but you see all the flaws in it and have ideas about how you would go about to help fix it.
If this sounds like you, then come join our amazing team!
The job is either in our London or Tel Aviv office, but we will consider exceptional candidates from other locations as well.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage customer accounts to ensure success using the Trackonomics platforme.
- Own customer lifecycle from onboarding to business review and successful renewal.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with customers at multiple organization levels.
- Identify opportunities for additional avenues of customer growth and profitability.
- Be the voice of the customer to help cross-functional teams understand product concerns, shortcomings, and missing features that are growth and retention risks.
- Working closely with product and marketing to develop solutions that support customer relationships
- Proven experience in customer success management in the Affiliate industry.
- Strategic, independent thinker.
- Previous experience in team management and team building – a plus.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has demonstrated the ability to prioritize and execute tasks within projects with a sense of urgency in the face of numerous, daily interruptions.
- Must be detail-oriented, resourceful, and a flexible self-starter capable of multitasking and producing quality work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify process gaps and propose alternate solutions.
Please send CV’s to: